For the Basic and Premium Zedity Plugin:
1. On the Zedity site, after purchasing your plugin, go to My Account
2. Click on API Downloads
3. Select your purchased product and Download your plugin
4. Back on your WordPress site, go to Dashboard >> Plugins >> Add New
5. Click on Upload Plugin
6. Browse for the Zedity zip file you just downloaded before
7. Install Now
8. Activate Plugin after installation
9. A Zedity message will be shown on top of your list of plugins. A key code will be needed to activate your Zedity plugin. Click on the link “Click here” to go to the activation page.
10. You will be redirected to this page:
To get the API Key and Product ID, go back to the Zedity site >> My Account >> API Keys. Copy the Master API Key and Product ID.
11. Go back to your WordPress site (see #10) and enter the API Key and Product ID (if requested) on the fields provided.
12. Click on Save Changes to activate your plugin.