Box Alignment is a Zedity Premium feature enabling you to align a box or multiple boxes to the Left, Center, Right, Top, Middle, and Bottom.
How to Align a Box with respect to the Page:
1. In the Zedity Editor, click on the box you’d like to align to select it.
2. Select the “Edit box” tab, then in the “Align” menu pick the alignment type.
- Alternatively, you can also right-click on the box, select “Align to page” and pick the alignment type.
How to Align Multiple Boxes:
1. On the Zedity Editor, keep the Ctrl key pressed and click on the boxes that you’d like to align.
2. Right-click on one of the selected boxes, then select the alignment type.