Please, read carefully our Privacy Statement, which discloses our policy for information and data.
How we protect your information
We are committed to protecting your privacy and information provided to us.
- Your password is critical to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
- Your password is encrypted from the time you sign up: it is never stored, logged or transmitted in clear. Therefore, nobody, not even our technical team, can read it.
- In case you forget your password, you need to reset it by creating a new one. The old one cannot be retrieved.
- We adopt standard techniques recommended by security community (e.g. Open Web Application Security Project, https://www.owasp.org) to reduce risks of typical threats like Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF), Cross Site Scripting (XSS), Secure Encryption (SSL), etc.
No web site is 100% secure
- Despite all precautions and continuos effort to protect your information from unauthorized access, there’s no web site that can be considered absolutely secure.
- Therefore, in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the by unauthorized access to your information.
- For best practices and tips to reduce risks of identity theft you can visit the Federal Trade Commission’s site (http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm) or similar sites.
- We do not disclose, share or make available your personal information and data outside Zedity and any other, current or future, partner or member or affiliate. However, when we use your information and/or share your information with third parties, we use or share such information for the purpose of Zedity, purpose to which you agree by becoming a member.
- In the case we are involved in a reorganization, acquisition, bankruptcy or sale of assets, the information may be sold or transferred as part of the transaction.
- We may only disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that you infringed rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
- Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from those who attempt to carry out fraudulent or illegal activities on the site, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
Update to this Statement
This statement may be amended, restated, from time to time, by Zedity, at its sole discretion. We may notify you via e-mail to the email associated with your account if any major variation is introduced. The most current version of the Terms will always be at https://www.zedity.com/terms-and-conditions/. By continuing to access or use the Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
Dated: April 11, 2020